Powered by three 18650 cells, the iStick TC200W delivers a huge amount of vapor at 200w maximum output. Powerful yet intelligent, the iStick TC200W packs with upgradeable firmware and TC(Ti/Ni/SS/TCR)/VW modes for your preference. In addition to the unique design of flip-open battery cover, the innovative streamlined shape with metallic finish also makes the iStick TC200W fashionable in appearance and comfortable for grip action.
How to use iStick TC200W Properly
1. About Power on/off:Unlock the battery cover on the bottom of the device and install three high-rate 18650 cells into iStick TC200W body correctly according to the marks of positive (+) and negative (-) poles on the battery cover. The device can be powered on/off by pressing the fire button 5 times.
- Please be careful not to use cells with torn casings as it is a safety hazard.
- Please make sure you are using three high-rate 18650 cells whose continuous discharge current should be above 25A.
- Please be sure the voltage difference between every two 18650 cells is within 0.3V when the 18650 cells are installed.
- Before using, please set the wattage within a proper range that the atomizer you installed can work with.
2. About Vaping: Long press the fire button to take a puff.
3. About Stealth on/off:Press the fire button and left button simultaneously when the device is powered on to switch between Stealth On and Stealth Off mode. In Stealth On mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off and you can press the fire button one time to see current setting.
4. About Adjustment buttons lock/unlock:Keep pressing the left button and right button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered on, then the left and right buttons will be locked and the screen will display “Lock”. In the same way, the left and right buttons can be unlocked and the screen will display “Unlock”. Through this operation, you can protect the buttons from unintentional presses and prolong their lifespan.
5. About Switch display mode:Keep pressing left button and right button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered off, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees. You can view the screen from two different angles through this operation.
6. About Switch vaping modes:Long press the mode button to switch among VW, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, TCR-M1, TCR-M2, TCR-M3 modes.
1) In VW mode:
When set in VW mode, the device can support a coil whose resistance is within the range of 0.1ohm-3.5ohm.
Adjust wattage: In VW mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 200W by pressing left button or right button, left button to decrease and right button to increase. Keep pressing left button or right button without looseness can rapidly decrease or increase the wattage level.
2) In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2, M3) Mode:
When set in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode, the device can separately support Nickel 200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel coils. In TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) mode, the device can support different temperature control coils within different TCR value ranges and you can set the TCR at different values within proper range. (Resistance range of coil: 0.05ohm-1.5ohm)
The Setting of TCR Mode (M1, M2, M3): When the device is powered off, keep pressing the fire button and the right button simultaneously, then you will enter the TCR (M1, M2, M3) set menu:
A. Press the left or right button to choose among M1, M2 and M3;
B. Press the fire button one time to confirm the mode you chose;
C. Press the left or right button to decrease or increase the TCR value according to the material of the coil you used;
D. Keep pressing the fire button or stay in the interface for about 10 seconds to confirm your setting.
Following are different TCR value ranges for different coils for your reference:
Note:Adjust wattage: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR (M1, M2, M3) mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 200W. Keep pressing the mode button and right button simultaneously without looseness to increase the wattage level. On the contrary, keep pressing the mode button and left button simultaneously without looseness to decrease the wattage level.
- The TCR value in the sheet is 10 multiplied of the actual TCR.
- Our total range of TCR value is 1-1000.
Adjust temperature: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, temperature can be adjusted from 100-315℃ or 200-600℉ by pressing left button or right button, left button to decrease and right button to increase. Each press of the left or right button will decrease or increase the temperature setting by 5℃ or 10℉. Keep pressing left button or right button without looseness can rapidly decrease or increase temperature setting.
Shift between ℃ and ℉: If you increase the temperature to 315 ℃, and continue to press the right button, the temperature reading will automatically change to the lowest Fahrenheit (200℉). Equally, if the temperature is set at the lowest Fahrenheit (200℉) and you continue to press the left button, the temperature reading will automatically change to the highest Celsius (315 ℃).
Lock/Unlock resistance: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, keep pressing the fire button and right button simultaneously for two seconds to lock or unlock atomizer “base resistance”. The lock sign will appear when resistance is locked and “Ω” symbol will come back when unlocked.
Note:Powered by well-known Electronic Cigarette brand "Eleaf" official authorized distributor online store.
- Please lock the resistance when the coil is at room temperature so that the device can display the correct “base resistance”.
- In resistance lock mode, when you remove the coil and then put it back, the device can maintain the same “base resistance” although the coil resistance may increase due to the rise of temperature. In resistance unlock mode, when you remove the coil and then put a coil back, the screen may display “New coil up same down” as the coil resistance may increase within certain range. If it is the same coil, press the left (-) button and if it is a new coil, press the right (+) button. But please unlock the resistance when you want to change an atomizer or a coil of different resistance.
- When using a common coil or a coil whose resistance is above 1.5ohm in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR (M1, M2, M3) mode by mistake, the device will automatically switch to VW mode.